WSP is looking for a Senior Contracts Engineer to administer all matters related to contracts management for a major infrastructure construction supervision project in Abu Dhabi.
A typical week would include:
• Review all contract documents to ensure congruity and to minimize latent ambiguities
• Monitor all the contractual aspect and report directly to senior contracts engineer and management.
• Provide the required contractual support, assistance and advice on all aspects of contractual activities covering claims, variation and payments
• Provide detailed evaluation of potential claim impact, to the Project Management team
• Prepare tender and contract documents as required
• Identify, analyze and develop responses to contractual matters.
• Evaluation of interim and final payments certificates.
• Proactively manage and maintain comprehensive claims documentation
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
• Membership from Chartered Surveyors
• Minimum 15 - 20 years of experience in similar capacity in major civil infrastructure projects
• Have both pre and post contract administration experience
• Experience in Construction Law
• Good knowledge of construction and contract terminology.
• Experience in the administration of commercial and/or governmental contracts is preferred.
• Specialized courses or certificates in pricing, contract law, claims, negotiations and accounting is preferred
The link to the job will be sent to the e-mail address you provide.