Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Bridges/Tunnels Engineer to carry out design and supervision of bridges & Tunnels and associated structures for our ongoing project in Jeddah.
A typical week would include:
• Identify the need of Client and the need of the end users
• Collect data needed for design as:
a. Location Plans (from Town Planning), if required
b. Results of the testing of the samples collected from the site under study
c. Colored photos
• Review data and prepare the draft maintenance design for Project Manager
• Together with the Project Manager, meet the Engineer-in-charge from the Client to discuss all the documents prepared and finalize the comments
• Assist in preparing the design report
• To ensure the quality of the works during the construction stage by regular site visits and ensure compliance with drawings and specifications
• To participate in handing over of the work orders
• Assist PD in carrying out any correspondence needed with Client, the contractor and Government Departments (if needed)
• Assist in preparation of Monthly Reports in coordination with Project Manager
• To study and/or visit the work order sites in order to resolve any queries
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• I hold Bachelor Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
• I have minimum 10 years of experience in bridges/tunnels construction and management.
• I am fluent in English & Arabic.
The link to the job will be sent to the e-mail address you provide.