Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP’s Transport & Infrastructure team works on some challenging projects and looking for a Project Director – Tunnels/Bridges to provide oversight, guidance, support and solutions to complex projects.
A typical week would include:
• Work with WSP’s tunnels/bridges team regional and global on technical excellence.
• Coordination of tunnels/bridges aspects with overall project delivery.
• Ensure the project design deliverables are on time, within the budget and quality.
• Work closely with internal and external clients to set priorities.
• Develop and implement design management plan including an effective and efficient design review process to ensure that the design meets the overall goals and objectives for the project.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Minimum 20 years of experience in Project Management and managing a team.
• Preferred experience in tunnels immersed tubes and / or bridges
• Experience in management and control of large scale of projects.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• Member of a professional institution.
The link to the job will be sent to the e-mail address you provide.