Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a specialist in the development and delivery of our risk management services, particularly in the provision of health & safety consultancy services and delivery of H&S training.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
In a typical week, you will:
• Develop and deliver H&S management services, including delivery of H&S training, and auditing.
• Support the business development activity in the team by meeting new and existing clients and bidding to win new projects.
• Develop, implement and maintain health & safety management systems and plans, in line with legal requirements and international best practice.
• Create tailored health & safety training solutions to address client specific needs.
• Help our clients maintain compliance with health & safety legal and other requirements.
• Work on HSEIAs.
• Have diverse sector experience including Oil and Gas and Aviation (amongst others).
• Deliver compelling health & safety messages to people at different levels of an organisation.
• Support the wider business health & safety support team when needed.
• Deliver HSE workshops such as HAZID, ENVID, OHID, HAZOP, SIL, etc.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in health & safety ideally across Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure and Power & Water sectors
• A BSc in a suitable field such as Occupational Safety & Health, a NEBOSH Diploma, or other relevant qualification
• A Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH), or working towards this status (GradIOSH).
• Excellent English reading and writing skills; Arabic is an advantage
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
The link to the job will be sent to the e-mail address you provide.