Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Site Manager- Saudi National for a large SWRO Project in KSA. This position will be the focal point for all site activities of the project and will be responsible for the site supervision team of the consultant. The Site Manager will be working closely with the Project Manager and Home office based discipline engineers.
A typical week would include:
• Successfully deliver SWRO based desalination project during construction and commissioning.
• Manage team of senior discipline engineers and inspectors working as part of the consultant team on the project.
• Have strong background in project management and have completed at least one of the project based on SWRO as site manager.
• Able to review project schedule, project quality, and other issues at the site along with discipline engineers and planners.
• Focal point for all the site activities.
• Have worked closely with EPC Contractors and have monitored their progress on behalf of consultant supervision team.
• Identify potential areas of concerns on the project, develop and monitor project risks.
• Able to lead site meetings.
• Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Work along with the home office team to manage consultant deliverables.
• Work closely with the client to manager project progress, highlight project risks/areas of concerns, quality and safety issues.
• Support the Project Manager in technical and contractual correspondence with the Client.
• Have experience in plant erection, commissioning and performance test.
• Have prepared handover documents/punch list items of the project.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Civil Engineering with not less than fifteen (15) years of experience in desalination project construction and commissioning.
• Strong background in project management and risk management.
• Able to lead the team of discipline engineers.
• Able to run meeting with the client and contractors.
• Knowledge of project quality, safety and other issues which can potentially be a source of delay on the project.
• Have managed at least one of the SWRO project as a site manager.
• Have good interpersonal skills and can present project technical and contractual issues confidently.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
The link to the job will be sent to the e-mail address you provide.