Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Construction Manager to join our ongoing project in Riyadh.
The key objectives of the role will be to;
- Manage and understand the day-to-day construction management of the project
- Be responsible for the on-site management of construction activities at a senior level
- Be responsible for performance of the contractor and/or consultant construction supervision teams to confirm compliance with contractual requirements
- Be the primary project leader dealing with client representatives to coordinate main contractor and/or subcontractor activities to ensure orderly and efficient completion of projects
- Provide leadership and accountability for the performance of projects
- Proactively drive the overall planning of construction activities to identify critical milestones and priorities
- Determine the team requirements for the defined scope and schedule
- Understand the overall management of all administrative, commercial and technical services required for the management of projects
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling and engineering functions as required
- Have in depth knowledge of design management and working with or within the professional design team.
- Have the necessary skills to undertake contract administration duties on a project
- Have in depth knowledge of build-ability and construction methods
In order to be shortlisted for the role you will have the following;
- Have 15 years on infrastructure projects such as, roads, storm water drainage and programs of city development.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Preferably Chartered Professional
- Have worked for consultancies internationally (preferable, not essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.