Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Graduate Engineer – Public Health Engineering to support with the design works across several large mixed used developments in Riyadh.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
In a typical week, you will:
- Specialise in above and below ground drainage, water services and gas systems
- Provide technical leadership and support for the design and supervision of the Public Health systems to local and international standards
- Actively contribute to the ongoing development of engineering excellence within the team and help to create a culture of technical excellence and continuous improvement
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and overseeing the technical aspects of a project. I am responsible for ensuring that technical standards are working in the design and supervision documentation
We'd love to hear from you if you:
· Experience in Public Health engineering
· Preferred education, BSc/BEng
· Preferred qualification, IEng or working towards CEng, although not essential
· Experienced in Fire Protection engineering although not essential
· Experienced in both design and construction supervision
· Lead the technical development and production of Public Health designs in accordance with local, regional and international code requirements
· Saudi National & Arabic speaker
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.